Friday, October 19, 2007

Happy Nine Months!



Today (Oct. 19th) our little pumpkin turned 9 months. Unbelieveable how babies put your life on fast forward. We touched down in Dallas for a quick couple days off before heading back out again. Olive has been full of surprises on the road! Who would have known that she has an uncanny gift for sleeping in very load droning moving vehicles? What can I say other than the Lord has given us a daughter that has no choice but to think busses, planes, cabs, and crowds of adoring Olive fans are common place among infants. I want to think that my child of course is far ahead for this accomplishment, but it is rather a very visual lesson to me that He gives us grace to live the life He has given...baby and all!

6 comments:

Megan Kemp said...

Oh my goodness. I love her and can totally see why the crowds flock to her. I'm so glad that you guys are doing well! Love to you!

Them Chandlers said...

Such a cutie!! When life for you guys settles down a bit we'd love to see you! Love you!

Jeff and Sarah Bianchi said...

She is a little "you" Kel. Miss you so much. Can't wait to hold her sometime soon! Missing you.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I'm so glad you updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Crenshaws said...

She is so precious! I love that Olive's eyes are green!

Dawntoya and Adam said...

I wish I could bite your child...