Sunday, April 29, 2007

Missing Daddy


This is Olive missing her daddy. Missing his voice. Missing that funny laugh thing he does when he tickles her. Missing being drowsy on the couch with him. Missing his scruffy face and gotee(sp?). Missing all the made-up-as-you-go-along songs with her name in them. Missing his smell...like sweet maple syrup pancakes! Missing his crazy driving (OK that's me). We are both missing you daddy and are counting down the days till you get home. 9 days and counting. We love you!

4 comments:

connie said...

Break my heart! Oh my gosh. I wanted to cry and I am not even daddy. I cannot believe how much she is growing. It is so crazy how quickly it happens. Marla, Margie, and I saw about a million things with olives on them this weekend in Fredericksburg. We were thinking of you guys quite often. Love you girl.

The Barnyards said...

That almost made me CRY :( She sure is cute when she cry's!!

Jeff and Sarah Bianchi said...

K, Come to Boston to make the time fly by! Olive needs to meet her aunt Sarah anyways!!! Missing you.

Rita Loca said...

AWW! What a cutie. Hello from Venezuela.