Monday, March 26, 2007

UNBELIEVABLE


Time to get real with this pic! For fear of scaring away those who are viewing our blog site for the first time...remember this is a mommy blog!... And though I am no stranger to the world of infant flatulance (now 8 weeks in), this one is for the books. So as I stood here at my computer quickly getting sucked into the blogging world checking out others' sites-baby over the shoulder-mindlessly patting patting patting my little one, she lets out some not-so-subtle noises. No big deal. So I keep reading and patting until coming out of my transe, I look down to see that her onsie is now tie died orange and white. Wishing Target carried an orange line of clothes for 0-3 months....

6 comments:

olivia and henry said...

WOW!!! that just brought back memories of the numerous times that happened with little olivia! now with henry, i have tried to steer clear of those big dirties exploding...i moved him to a bigger diaper each time crazy leakage occured! he has been in size 4 diapers for a while now (and he's only 6months old!)
it solved the problem! ;)
poor little olive!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

That's what we like to call a "major blowout!" That's a good one--maybe the best I've ever seen!

Her nursery & orange rocker are so cute! (from Sunni, Xavier's wife)

Them Chandlers said...

So good to talk to you this morning!!! Poor Olive!! That is definitely one for the books :) Love you!

Amanda said...

Truly unbelievable.

Michelle said...

OMG! Kellie stumbled on your blog via Manda's... Olive is SO cute! congrats!!!! This is one of the MANY reasons I admire Mommies and that I LOVE being just and Aunt right now... this is one of those pass back to Mommy moments! ;) She looks just like you! From what I can see! :)

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

GROSS! :)